This card is the Winner @ Scrapping4fun
it's a runner up @Cuttlebug Mania
A Christmas card today. Naturally :)
With one of my favorite dies - the very old Marianne Design Creatables Lr 0253 Open Book. Used as one piece or cut down into layers, it always turns out good. The Dutch text on the patterned paper reads "Happy New Year" and "Happy Holidays".
The background paper with a wreath comes from Action (a totally cheap chain store in Holland). I did not expect to find anything like that there, but... there we are. It's not worse than some expensive stuff :)
I like the effect the silver mirri board creates as the window. It picks up the light nicely and makes the whole scene more vivid. I think :)
Here is a closer look at the detail:
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr 0253 Open Book
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr0243 Candles
- Marianne Design LR0435 Creatable - Petra's Poinsettia
- Marianne Design LR0438 Creatables - Petra's Larix
- Joy!Crafts 6003/0050 Vintage Flourises Holly
- Joy!Crafts 6002/2010 Erica Christmas Window Ruler
- Joy! crafts - Basic Set - 6002/0490-oval
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0402 Mery’s Stencil - Basic Round x4
- Yvonne Creations YCD10053 Traditional Christmas Die Snowy Tree
- Nellies Choice Ild005 Interlace Border Die - Christmas Holly
- Scr@p-Cards Challenge-Blog: Challenge # 91 - Kerst
- ABC Christmas Challenge: X is for Criss Cross (the twine and/or the garland)
- As You Like It Challenge: Favourite Gold or Silver (and why) - the mirri board used for the window creates dimention and light; another silver that I use a lot is for the candle light.
- Cuttlebug Mania: Shine
- Dies R Us Challenge: Challenge #62 - Christmas
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog: Anything (Christmas) Goes
- CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS: Challenge 263 - Christmas Creations !
- Mod Squad Challenge Blog: Holiday Dimension
- Scrapping4funChallenges: Challenge 79 - Christmas
- Use Your Stuff: #243 Make a Christmas card or scrapbook page
Thanks for stopping by!